I’m a pretty open book, and I tend to share things that maybe other people would find embarrassing like the time I was felt up by a stranger at the grocery store or when my kids scatter the lawn with tampons, or most recently when I flashed my Fedex guy. That’s all well and good, but there are some other things that don’t come up day to day, that I feel you all should know about me. It might save you the time of thinking I’m a good person. So here’s a quick list that may change your mind about me.
- I do recycle; however, my recycling is only picked up once every two weeks and I have been known to throw recyclables in the trash when my recycle can becomes full.
- I drink regularly from plastic water bottles.
- I use Lysol, Clorox and bleach. There are no “green” cleaning agents in my home.
- I use antibacterial hand soap, Purell, and other germ killing products. Blame me if a “super bug” develops.
- I curse. Shit, ass, damn, bitch and even fuck. I’ve also been known to curse in front of my kids.
- I own a very fuel efficient Honda Civic which gets 42 miles a gallon. I also own a Chevy Suburban that gets .08 miles per gallon.
- I eat what some would call “Bad” foods including but no limited to butter, cheeses, transfats, saturated fats, oh and animals. I particularly love cows and pigs.
- I purchase products made in the USA….and China, Taiwan, Indonesia, Germany, Mexico, etc., etc.
- I think everyone has the capability to be an asshole. A person’s age, gender, occupation or race is no exception. Two of the biggest assholes I ever met were 83 and 5 years old.
- If I lived in the frozen tundra, like Nanook of the North, and I was freezing, you’d bet your ass I’d wear a seal as a hat.
It seems like someone, somewhere is always offended. Lighten up people.
If you share my opinions feel free to leave a comment. otherwise, I’ll save you the time of me not approving or deleting what you had to say later. Did I mention I have issues with constructive criticism?
If I haven’t totally turned you against me, or hell, if you’re even with me on some of these, give me a vote on Top Mommy Blogs with just one click of the button below you can cast an automatic vote for me. With every vote you place you may or may not be helping combat global warming. Are you willing to take the chance and not vote? Think of the children.