I’m a pretty open book, and I tend to share things that maybe other people would find embarrassing like the time I was felt up by a stranger at the grocery store or when my kids scatter the lawn with tampons, or most recently when I flashed my Fedex guy. That’s all well and good, but there are some other things that don’t come up day to day, that I feel you all should know about me. It might save you the time of thinking I’m a good person. So here’s a quick list that may change your mind about me.
- I do recycle; however, my recycling is only picked up once every two weeks and I have been known to throw recyclables in the trash when my recycle can becomes full.
- I drink regularly from plastic water bottles.
- I use Lysol, Clorox and bleach. There are no “green” cleaning agents in my home.
- I use antibacterial hand soap, Purell, and other germ killing products. Blame me if a “super bug” develops.
- I curse. Shit, ass, damn, bitch and even fuck. I’ve also been known to curse in front of my kids.
- I own a very fuel efficient Honda Civic which gets 42 miles a gallon. I also own a Chevy Suburban that gets .08 miles per gallon.
- I eat what some would call “Bad” foods including but no limited to butter, cheeses, transfats, saturated fats, oh and animals. I particularly love cows and pigs.
- I purchase products made in the USA….and China, Taiwan, Indonesia, Germany, Mexico, etc., etc.
- I think everyone has the capability to be an asshole. A person’s age, gender, occupation or race is no exception. Two of the biggest assholes I ever met were 83 and 5 years old.
- If I lived in the frozen tundra, like Nanook of the North, and I was freezing, you’d bet your ass I’d wear a seal as a hat.
It seems like someone, somewhere is always offended. Lighten up people.
If you share my opinions feel free to leave a comment. otherwise, I’ll save you the time of me not approving or deleting what you had to say later. Did I mention I have issues with constructive criticism?