I rarely leave the house for anything other than carting kids to and from school, going to the grocery store, and the occasional doctors appointments. So maybe, just maybe, if I visualize myself getting out and doing something I will. And so, my Bucket List (Part I) was born…
1. Go Gaga and arrive anywhere inside of an egg
2. Destroy Tom Selleck (my mustache not the actor). I want to fry that bastard with a laser until he is no more.
3. Go blond just once
4. Learn Italian, more than just the curse words I’m already versed in, and visit my hair’s homeland.
5. Spend the night in a real haunted location (other than my house which is a story for another day).
6. Spend a regular day traveling around doing my normal everyday things via Jet Pack.
7. Shoot a gun
8. Meet a hero from my childhood…one of the New Kids on the Block
9. Go horseback riding on a beach
10. Face one of my biggest fears (no I won’t be using a public toilet) and cage dive with sharks
11. Be seen on television again (my last appearance was on the local PBS news in 1988 when I was a finalist in a turkey decorating contest)
12. Meet one of my modern day celebrity crushes: Matthew McConaughey (and pitch him my Extreme Make Over Mom Edition Show where he would be host), Alexander Skarsgard, and/or James Franco.
This list is in no particular order, not in any way complete, and is subject to change.
Got a Bucket List? What are some things you’d like to do before you kick it? Leave me a comment; I’d love to hear from you!