In all my product searching for my other bad gift guides, I came across more than my fair share of bad gifts for couples. More than any other holiday, I thought they fit best of all for Valentine’s Day. Just for fun I threw in some other bad gifts ideas for both men and women in case any of you needed a little more variety in your bad gifts.
1. The Sweat-heart Sweet-shirt. It’s a sweatshirt built for two! So whether you want to take a walk in the park, go tailgating at a football game, or just to snuggle on the couch, the Sweat-Heart Sweet-Shirt will make sure your honey can’t escape.
2. Smittens. Do you love holding hands, but you hate when you do it while wearing gloves? Smittens are perfect for the couple who loves to hold hands, but want to have their skin touching (and probably sweating) as long as they are bound together by fabric. Comes also with a left & right glove for your other hands.
3. A cigarette holder built for two. It’s long been said that the couple who smokes together, stays together. How romantic.
4. His and her furniture. Seriously? I don’t even know what to say about these chairs.
5. His and her bikini jeans. I know how jealous all the men were when I posted the Bikini Jeans for women in a previous gift guide, and the fashion industry has heard and answered your prayers. This Valentine’s Day you can turn heads together in your matching thong/jean combos! Hot damn!
6. Glow in the Dark Bra. Your lady might have told you that she was hoping for a spark in the bedroom, but I promise this is not what she meant.
7. Private Part Pant Expanders for Men. Ladies, there’s never a good reason to give this gift…unless you’re breaking up with someone, then it’s just funny. If you think your fella doesn’t have the, ahem, necessary equipment to fill out the Bikini Jeans, maybe you skip the jeans and buy some matching tee shirts.
8. Bad Jewelry. They say it’s the thought that counts, but sometimes some thoughts are better left unsaid…or in this case unstamped. And yes, there is such a thing as bad jewelry.
9. Anything weight loss related. This should be self explanatory, but please refrain from buying your loved one any gym memberships, weight loss books, scales, etc. or you may find yourself alone next Valentine’s Day!
What’s the worst Valentine’s Gift you’ve ever received? Leave me a comment!