From what readers have told me, my Bad Gift Guides seem to be a blend of the absolutely awful and the uniquely awesome. Whether you’re looking for the perfect gag gift, something daringly different to present, or maybe you just want to give a gift that will convey your negative feelings towards someone, you’ve come to the right place!
Just because I like to give bad gifts (it’s a tradition), doesn’t mean I don’t like to receive them too! That’s right! So before I release my official Bad Gifts for the Holidays, I’m sharing my own list of bad gifts that I hope to find under my tree this year! Last year I received several from my list – like the wine purse and Poo-Pourri toilet spray – I couldn’t have been happier to drink from a bag and cover my stink with a spray! Let’s hope I’m lucky and get a few of these this year too!
1. Box Wine Dispenser, 3-Liter, Stainless Steel (Classy as Hell) – Who says boxed wine isn’t classy? At the very least this should up the fancy factor a few notches, and I know just where I’d keep it – right next to the coffee pot. It would make my beverage transition a seamless one.
2. Motorized Skates – For a mere $700, anyone who wears these skates will feel the wind in their hair as the 80 watt motor propels them at speeds up to 8mph. Those who have followed me a while may remember just how much I love my roller skates, and I can totally picture myself in a pair of these just rollin’ while all the haters be hatin.’
3. Lego Building Brick Slippers – While I’m sharing footwear I love, I thought I might enjoy these LEGO Slippers. They look so soft and plush, and probably would have made the time I walked across a bed of a million LEGOS much easier on my feet…or at the very least, they should help protect them from the thousands of plastic bricks I attempt to dodge on a daily basis.
4. Coolest Cooler (EVER)– I know that I included a motorized cooler on a previous gift list, which I’d still love to get, but this cooler seems to have even more of the features that I’d love to see – mainly a blender. Plus it’s got a waterproof speaker, blue tooth, and did I mention the blender?! Margaritas on the beach, anyone? Only downside is that it doesn’t appear to be available yet; however, I’m totally willing to take a rain check on this one!
5. Remote Control Mop – Until I can afford a maid, or get my hands on a Jetson’s style Rosie the Robot, I’m going to have to go with the technology that’s available to make cleaning my house easier. This remote controlled mop looks like just the thing to replace my BABY MOP now that my kids are older!
6. Cat Tank Playhouse – Admittedly, I’ve never been a cat person per se, but that’s partly because I’ve never had a cat as a pet…and also because I’m allergic. However, after seeing some pretty awesome cat products like this tank, I’m thinking either someone needs to develop some better stuff for dogs or I should just get a cat.
7. Space Kitten Women’s Leggings – These cat lover leggings (aka pussy pants) are contingent on me getting the above cat and tank play set, but if I’m going to go Team Cat, I’m going ALL IN.
8. StayDri Pet (or Kids) Wash Shower Curtain– I know there’s a dog pictured here, and although this would probably save my clothes from being splashed when I give my pooch a bath, I would love this for washing kids too! If only I had seen this years ago; bath time would have been a breeze!
9.Women’s Jersey Infinity Flask Scarf – When you wear an accessory that’s as fashionable and versatile as this flask scarf, I imagine you’d feel pretty sneaky…or drunk. You may just feel drunk. That’s because this secretive scarf can hold up to 8 oz of your favorite liquid, but no one will know you’re drinking anything when you take sips from its secret ScarfBite Valve! Perfect for the movies, concerts, being a spy, PTA meetings, etc., etc! If you’re looking to find a coordinating piece for that special fellow, they make FlaskTies too!
10. Crochet Hat & Beard Set (Ginger Red) – I’m no stranger to Beard Hats, in fact I own two different brands. However, there’s something really awesome about this set. Is it the aptly named ginger red color? The fact that it’s hand made with clear attention to detail? I don’t know what it is, I just know I want one.
I sure hope that I’m as lucky as I was last year, and I get at least a few of the items from my own “Bad Gift” list! Be sure to come back soon and check out this year’s Bad Gifts for the Holidays! I promise that you won’t want to miss it!
What do you think? Would you want any of these gifts this year? Leave me a comment and let me know! I love hearing from you!