I’m back for the 6th year in a row with a list of ten gifts that are so bad they just might be awesome! At the time of this post, all items were in stock and available for your awful gift giving, so whether you’re looking for a funny gag gift, the perfect unique present, or something simply terrible to passive-aggressively say how you feel about someone this holiday season, I’ve got you covered. Happy gifting!
1. Man Bun – The Original Clip On (Faux) Man Bun $9.99 – It’s hard enough to keep on top of the latest trends, but what’s a guy to do when he wants to hop on board with something as fantastic as the man bun but he’s got short un-bunnable hair? Worry not fellas! All aboard the faux man bun bus, and the cost of admission is only $9.99 for your very own realistic clip on man bun! Comes in three shades – black, brown, and blonde (sorry, gingers)
2. Beardaments – Beard Ornaments 12 Pack $9.99 – Speaking of trends in men’s hair, you probably know someone sporting a manly beard. Just because these fellas are touting their masculinity in a hairy on-the-face and in-your-face kind of way, doesn’t mean they don’t want to show off their sensitive sides too. What else could say, “I’m a man’s man who loves the holidays!” quite like a set of a dozen shiny balls clipped to their facial hair? These Beardaments are decorative balls for beards! Set includes two red, two green, two silver, and two gold balls that get maximum beard grippage with clips (not bobbypins). The perfect gift for “lumberjacks, Grizzly Adams, fishermen, Abraham Lincoln, bearded ladies, pets, thickets of chest hair and anyone else proud of their facial hair!” Personally, I think throwing a few of these on a man bun (faux or natural) would make quite a statement this season as well!
3. 40 lbs Case of Dehydrated Marshmallows Assorted by Kraft $178.29 – Don’t pinch yourself; this is a real thing! You can buy 40 pounds of dehydrated cereal marshmallows made by Kraft. Think Lucky Charms without the pesky, healthy oats to get in the way! As a special bonus, it comes with a free visit from the spirit of Wilford Brimley to talk about Diabeetus (okay, pinch yourself, I’m making that part up)…although, Diabeetus really that is the gift that will keep on giving.
4. Mogo Human Kickstand $99.00 – The Mogo is a portable seat that acts like a human kickstand. Now, no matter where you are or what you’re doing, you can rest comfortable and even pivot around. Let’s be honest, standing is for suckers! This would also pair nicely as a gift to go along with the 40 lbs of dehydrated marshmallows because those people are probably going to need all the help they can get.
5. Trtl Travel Neck Pillow $29.99 – I don’t know about you, but I love to sleep on airplanes, trains and especially buses! There’s something I find so relaxing about public transportation and being surrounded by strangers. However, I like to be discreet and fashionable too which is why this turtle neck scarf thing would be the perfect gift for anyone who loves to nap on-the-go. Can you say, “Comfort meets fashion?” For the more serious sleepers check out the Ostrich Head Pillow.
6. Tortilla Baby Newborn Swaddle Blanket & Matching Hat Set $47.99 – Do you love to eat burritos almost as much as you love your baby? Ever wonder what the offspring of your love for Chipotle would look like? Well now it’s possible to combine two of your life’s greatest loves – burritos and babies – with this totes adorbs tortilla swaddle blanket with matching hat for infants. Also available are Little Sushi Set or Little EggRoll Sets!
7. Doggy High Chair $26.99 – Many dog owners share their beds and couches with man’s best friend, why should we force them to eat on the floor like animals? Plus, with an adorable pooch at the table, no one will even think about arguing over politics at holiday dinners!
8. Cat Eating Pizza and Taco in Space Crew Neck Pullover $14.99 – $21.99 – If you have a cat/taco/pizza/space lover on your list, this medium weight pullover print sweater/sweatshirt is for you! Also available in prints that feature bears in space, owls in space, laser space cats, pizza, mo’ money cats, The Simpsons, unicorn cats in space, Shrek, cool cats, Michael Jordan, air force cats, Marilyn Monroe, cats with candy and more. So really, something for everyone.
9. Holiday Hangover Santa’s Stocking Flask $28.99 – It was by far the most popular item on my 9 Funny Gifts for Moms list this year, and maybe my personal favorite for this year! “The stockings were hung by the chimney with care, in hopes that Mom’s favorite chardonnay would soon be there…” or something like that. Who cares? It’s a gift that will help anyone get into the holiday spirit(s)!
10. Remote Controlled Flying F#ck Helicopter $28.00 – We all have at least one person on our gift list that just doesn’t give a…but now you can!
Still don’t see that perfect bad gift? Check out some of my past lists for some terrifically terrible ideas – I’ve got over 20 lists and counting! I’ve also got 9 Funny Gifts for Funny Moms from a couple weeks ago.
How did you like this year’s list? Are you going to gift any of these items? Hoping to receive something on here? Leave me a comment ; I love to hear from you! If you enjoyed it, don’t forget to give it a “like” at the top and share!