I’m not the type of person who is a slave to the number on the scale, but I do take into account the way my clothes fit, how I feel physically, etc.
Unfortunately for me, all those subtle clues seem to be pointing to it being time that I start some sort of exercise program.
Here’s 10 Reasons I’m
Ready to Possibly Considering Working Out:
1. My tunics have turned into tube tops.
2. I’m constantly finding myself out of breath…after eating a meal.
3. Cut me and I’d bleed a sweet, cinnamon glaze.
4. Two words: Meat Sweats
5. I’ve been using cake to cleanse my pallet…after eating cake.
6. My wide leg jeans look more like skinny jeans.
7. And my skinny jeans give my cankles muffin tops.
8. After finishing a bag of M&M’s I noticed it had ‘Sharing Size‘ printed on it which made me yell out, “Quit judging me, Candy! You don’t know my life!” which earned me a slew of “Shhhhhhh’s!” from the other movie theater patrons.
9. My favorite food is served in a bucket.
10. Willford Brimley still haunts my dreams.
So that’s it. I’m hitting gym…
Or at least cutting back on the fast food…
Or if I get fast food, I’ll be parking in the back of the lot to get in extra steps…
Or if it’s faster just going through the drive through but parking at the end of my driveway when I get home…
Who am I kidding? Pass the bucket of beach fries!