Welcome to the Big, Bad Gift Giveaway!
Listen, I know it’s too early to start talking about holiday gifts, but this giveaway includes items that were featured on last year’s Funny Gifts for Moms list as well as a few other products from other Bad Gift Guides, many of which sold out during peak holiday times! So if you’ve been following me for a while, you may have been disappointed to not be able to order those wine flasks disguised as stockings or those heated, magical narwhal slippers from last year’s list, but now you have a chance to win them!
Readers who have been here a while also know that my Bad Gift Guides don’t always include horrible gifts; in fact many of the items listed are funny, unique, and just plain awesome – and this year I’m giving away some of my favorite “bad” gifts!
For this giveaway, there will be six total winners. One grand prize winner, and five runner ups! It will run through December 1st which should allow the winners enough time to receive these for the holidays. Great for regifting or the perfect items you never knew you needed for yourself!
So what will the big, bad winner get exactly? Here’s a run down of what I’m including in the grand prize winner’s package. Keep checking back too because I’m going to give blog sponsors the option to add their items to this pretty awesome prize list:
GRAND PRIZE (1):
1. Holiday Hangover Santa’s Stocking Flask – “The stockings were hung by the chimney with care, in hopes that Mom’s favorite chardonnay would soon be there…” This stocking holds 2.25 liters of your favorite beverage, and it’s made from BPA-free, FDA approved food grade plastic. Perfect for holiday parties, Secret Santa or hostess gifts! Last year these sold out shortly after I posted them on one of my “Bad” Gift Guides, but the grand prize winner will have one of their own!
2. Narwhal Heated Slippers – Soft and plush, you’ll warm your feet inside the belly of this blubberous beast! One size fits most in this magical footwear, and these were another of the sellouts people were hoping to buy. I’ve got the grand prize winner covered with a pair of these amazing slippers!
3. Two Wine Glass Tumblers from Vino2Go – Wine glass tumblers (aka wine sippy cups), able to hold 10.5 oz each, made and protected by BPA free plastic! Perfect for the clumsy wine drinker – sip and enjoy without the worry of spills or breaking! Grand Prize Winner gets two!
4. Beer Hoodie Sweatshirt – Don’t you hate when you have to put your beer down when you have to do something like push your kid on the swing at the park, mow your lawn, get frisked, or help an old person cross the street? I know I felt that way, but not anymore! The makers of this simple yet genius sweatshirt want you stay warm, but want to keep your beer cold! Pocket is lined and insulated and because of the elastic pouch, it can accommodate bottles, cans, and more! Giveaway item is Black, Size L.
5. Remote Controlled Flying Fuck – A remote controlled flying f@ck, just so no one can ever say I didn’t give one.
6. Swear Word Coloring Book – Clearly not a gift list for those who get the vapors from a little cursing, but if you think it’s funny, reduce stress and relax while coloring any of the forty sweary designs! A variety of designs and curse words for all skill levels.
7. Cards Against Humanity – This game (for adults) has actually made me laugh until I cried …and possibly made me pee my pants a little. Play it with friends, family, and as the makers of the game have said, “Cards Against Humanity is as despicable and awkward as you and your friends.” Perfect for dinner parties, backyard BBQ’s or any time you and your friends want to be
horrible horribly hilarious.
8. Inflatable (probably magical) Unicorn Horn – For all the times that you might need some portable, inflatable magic. 11″ when inflated, comes in stylish tin for easy storage. Super excited dude in unicorn sweater, sold separately.
9. I Just Want to Pee Alone – Did you know that I was one of the contributing authors of the New York Times Best-Selling Humor Anthology, I Just Want to Pee Alone? Well, in case you haven’t heard me mention it a hundred times already, I am. If you’re a Mom with a sense of humor I know you’ll love these short, funny essays about motherhood.
RUNNER UPS (5):
1. Holiday Hangover Santa’s Stocking Flask – Each runner up will receive their own Stocking Flask!
2. I Just Want to Pee Alone – Each runner up with receive a copy of the New York Times Best-Selling Humor Anthology, featuring one of my stories. Have I ever mentioned that I’m in a best-selling book? other than a few paragraphs ago (and a thousand times before that), I mean.
Some officially rule stuff – I use Rafflecopter and will do a drawing within 48 hours of the end of the giveaway. Rafflecopter does the random selection of winners for me, so it’s totally fair. I’m opening this up to all my followers, no matter where you are in the wide world! I appreciate you sticking around, sharing the laughs, and so now you’re all eligible to be a winner – yay! I’ll provide tracking and insurance on all prizes, but I’m not responsible for the merchandise itself. Any issues with items, questions or concerns with products should be addressed to the product’s manufacturer (ie. if your slippers stop toasting your tootsies in February, I’m not sending you a new pair). Oh, and this list contains affiliate links to Amazon. Any clicks and shopping you do from my site only goes to help sponsor future giveaway like this.