Are you one of those people who has to have a unique one-of-a-kind Halloween costume for yourself every year? Do you try to top and outdo your costumes from previous years? Do you want to be the only one wearing that costume on Halloween?
Well, I’ve come across a few costumes that you’re sure not to find at any costume shop and you probably won’t see worn by anyone else at any Halloween festivities.
1. The Vagina Heads. Now, I have no idea who these women are or what they hell they are doing, but when I found and posted this picture on my 5 Unconventional Sex-Ed Methods , many of you immediately thought of Halloween…and I couldn’t agree more. I’d be willing to bet that if you’re out at a Halloween party, doing a spooky bar loop, or participating in a costume contest, that you most likely will not be seeing any other Va-jay-jay heads bobbing around….at least I hope not!
2. Go as a Fashion Statement….or a giant walking Merkin. You all know how I feel about some of the hottest Fall Fashion Trends this year (even after trying some on and nearly being arrested by the Fashion Police), but somehow I missed this little gem. This one, which hogwild.net says is called simply “70′s Bush,” will surely be a one of a kind this Halloween. Retro is so in, and who wouldn’t want to spend a night walking around like a giant, overgrown patch of pubic hair.
3. Saddle up and ride. Get this little number along with a cowboy hat and you could go Western. After all it’s not the size of the horse….Yee-haw! This costume hails from Japan, but I doubt you’ll see many of these trotting around elsewhere.
4. Franken-bear. Now designer, Sebastian E. clearly marches to the beat of his own drum, and probably didn’t intend for this to be a Halloween costume, but I can’t imagine doing much other than scaring the shit out of people with this bear coat. Don’t worry my animal loving friends, I’m pretty sure it’s faux fur.
5. Shithead. No explanation necessary.
6. Can’t get a sitter for Halloween festivities and are involving the kids too? Use this (for real) baby carrier Snuggie thing (as seen in my horrible gifts for babies) and stay warm while terrifying anyone you come into contact with!
7. Go green. No not eco-friendly, go in my personal favorite, the Green Man suit. I’ve worn this little number on several occasions, even in public, and it’s sure to surprise, scare and baffle the masses.
Do you have a funny, strange, or weird costume idea? What’s the most unique costume idea you’ve ever had? Leave me a comment! And while you’re here, give me a quick vote on Top Mommy Blogs with just one click of the mouse below! That’s all it takes! Thanks!