In case you’re new here, if there’s one thing I’m good at, it’s finding bad gifts. It started with a family-sized gag gifts at Christmas, but I learned that doesn’t mean you can only give bad gifts once a year. No, you have several opportunities to give bad gifts throughout the year!
So whether you’re here looking for the perfect gag gift, gifts to avoid, gifts for someone who likes stupid stuff, or a crappy gift because you don’t like your Dad (hey, I’m not judging), then check out this year’s Bad Father’s Day Gifts:
1. The Home Urinal. What’s worse than potty training a toddler? How about having man in the house who can never hit the toilet? Although, even in the most extreme cases, I’m not sure I can see actually having one of these contraptions in your home. This is the Goldman Home Urinal System, which for some reason, doesn’t seem to be for sale any longer (But maybe you’ll luck out and find one on Ebay):
2. Action Jeans. Is your man an active guy? Does he also love to wear jeans, but sometimes feels restricted by them? Well, you might need a time machine to get an original pair, but check out these Chuck Norris Action Jeans from the 1980’s!
3. Japanese Foam Women’s Legs Pillow. Does the man in your life have separation anxiety? Whenever you’re away from him does he have trouble sleeping? If you can’t be there to put him to bed each night, I’ve found the next best thing!
4. The Slim & Lift Undershirt for Men (aka Spanx for Dudes). Another quality product from the good folks over at As Seen on TV, your man’s unsightly beer belly can now be effectively sucked and tucked with this wondrous undershirt…and all for the low, low price of $13.99! Of course, anything that says, “here, take this gift to hide your fat,” might be better not given as a gift…unless you got a treadmill for Mother’s Day.
5. Head and Eye Massager. You thought last year’s head massager from Skymall was top notch, well, this year they’ve outdone themselves with the Head & Eye Massager. Help Dad relax, unwind, and look like he’s ready to fight an intergalactic battle with this contraption! Just $199.99!
6. Grill Sargent Apron. I would buy this as a gag gift for my own husband, except I know he would probably wear it…often. This apron has room for all the grilling essentials – grill tools, condiments, and beer cans. Just $19.99!
8. Subtle Butt Gas Filters. Dad got gas? No problem! For just $11.95 grab some of these odor absorbing carbon inserts for Dad’s underwear. Come to think of it, this might be more of a gift for you, than Dad.
9. Beer Belly. Is Dad jealous of the Wine Bra? Well, he can easily take his beer on the go with the convenient, and stylish (!), beer belly vest for just $29.95. Beer is just a straw away with this innovative vest that holds 80 ozs!
If you liked this year’s list of stupid gifts for Dad, or need more inspiration for that perfect bad gift, then don’t forget to check out last year’s stupid gift list here: 10 Bad Gifts for Dad 2011.
What do you think? Would you love to give (or get) any of these gifts? Are you doing it for payback or a joke? Leave me a comment, I’d love to hear what you think of these awful products!