I’ve had several people inquire as to why I only did a funny gifts for Moms list this year, and why wouldn’t I include Dads? I have several gifts I thought would be great for guys on my annual Bad Holiday Gift Guide, but since I typically have an overflow of funny gift ideas for husbands, dads, boyfriends, coworkers, etc., I thought I’d be fair and give you some great gag gift ideas that would be perfect for any White Elephant gift exchange or just to give your fella a holiday chuckle this year. Plus, because you all seem to love buying funny stuff, I’ve been told a few of the items are currently out of stock. At the time of posting all of these items were ready and available for good, funny gifting:
1.Scooter Skateboard Luggage for Adults – My husband travels often for work, and although I can’t make his trips to the airport more fun by speeding up TSA lines or keeping flights running on time, I can make his getting from the car to his terminal way more enjoyable with one of these kick-ass scooter/luggage combos. This kick-board/trolley/luggage, created by Steve Aoki, was my favorite design, it has built in speakers, folds up easily and is approved for a carry on as it stashes easily in an overhead bin.
2.Traxedo Men’s Tuxedo Tracksuit – Do you have a guy in your life that never wants to sacrifice comfort for fashion? Does he prefer sweats to suits and you just want to see him get a little dressier from time to time? Well, wait no longer because compromise has never been more comfortable with the Traxedo! That’s right, the Traxedo is the offspring of combining the dressy look of a tux and the comfort of a track suit! Available in powder blue, red, black, green and orange!
3. 4 Piece Silk Suit Mens Pajama – Maybe your fella doesn’t need an excuse to dress up, and if he’s looking to keep it classy 24/7, consider the Men’s 4 Piece Silk Pajama Suit which was made popular by Barney Stinson on How I Met Your Mother. Available in Black, Gray, Navy and Purple!
4.Beer Koozie Sweatshirt – Drinks Well with Others – Hands free beer holding perfect for tailgating, the office or the couch!
5. Turbospoke Bicycle Exhaust System – Turn your man’s regular bike into something that looks and sounds like a real motorcycle! The set includes 3 Turbospoke Motocards, acoustic Exhaust Pipe, 15 custom Turbospoke decals, universal fitting clamp and tools. Fits 95% of bikes with wheels over 16″ and is perfect for any guy who’s a kid at heart!
6. Creative Cursing: A Mix ‘n’ Match Profanity Generator – One of my favorite lines from A Christmas Story is when Ralphie is talking about his Dad and says, “In the heat of battle my father wove a tapestry of obscenities that as far as we know is still hanging in space over Lake Michigan.” This is the perfect set for anyone who might need a little help weaving a tapestry of obscenities…or perhaps anyone who thinks bad words are funny.
7. Universal Plush Pillow Remote – Do you know a guy who is always losing the remote? With this giant universal remote that doubles as a pillow, he’ll have a hard time misplacing it when it’s under his head!
8. Star Wars Being Darth Vader Snuggie – “Luke, I am your Father!” The perfect Snuggie for any Dad who loves lounging in the dark side.
9. Cobbled Granite Booze Dispenser – Since the Moms had the fancy boxed wine dispenser, I thought the Dad’s deserved a boozy dispenser too. Although, I think I’d love one of these myself – perfect for parties, bars, or random Tuesday nights.
If you haven’t checked out the 9 Funny Gifts for Moms, you can do that here.
Be sure to check out the best of my “bad” gifts too – the 2015 holiday list is up!